Single Author’s Table:
- Author information will be formatted within a single table, one aligned left 12 pt. hard return between the title and the author table.
- The table size is established by setting the table’s width to 100%” and alignment to “centered”.
- Borders and shading must be set to “none.”
- Authors from the same institution are placed within the same cell, joined by the word “and.”
- The number of cells will depend upon the number of authors from differing institutions.
- No table will be over two cells wide, but may contain multiple rows.
- The first line is (bold) and contains the author’s first name, middle initial, and surname followed by their degree i.e., Ph.D., MSCS and certifications and licenses i.e., CPC, PE.
- The second line (not bold) is their institutional affiliation.
- The third line (not bold) is their institution’s city and state.
Two authors same university:
- same as above except names are joined by the connective “and” and are contained within the same table cell.
Two Authors at Different Universities
- The table is the same as single author name only each author and information is contained in its own table cell.
Three or More Authors
- Author tables including authors with the same and different institutions:
- Same as single author name table only each author group and information is contained in its own table cell.
- (Table borders have been hidden to demonstrate actual example.)