Bullets And Numbering:
- Items listed should be syntactically and conceptually parallel to the other items in the list and should be limited to itemized conclusions or steps in a procedure.
- Only minimal round bullets or Arabic numerals are to be used.
- The list is one space below the previous paragraph and indented 0.25″ and is followed by one left justified space.
- Each of the separate items in the series is followed by a comma or period.
- Do not force or hard text your own bullets or numbering using tabs or indents.
- Use auto formatted only.
- You may format them to your specific needs.